- 2 cups cremini mushrooms, whole
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon low sodium tamari
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk marinade ingredients then place in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add prepared vegetables to bag and refrigerate for two hours.
- Drain marinade into a bowl and reserve for grilling.
- Thread vegetables onto wooden or metal skewers.
- Grill kabobs on non-stick foil on preheated grill about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade.
Note: Other ingredients that work in this recipe include tofu cubes, yellow squash, sweet onions, eggplant, baby potatoes, and sliced corn cobs.