- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Before starting the soufflé, prepare the Homemade Nutmilk (or use store-bought, plant-based milk), VeganEgg, and Vegan Parmesan.
- For the VeganEgg, add 3/4 cups ice cold water and 4 tablespoons egg powder into a blender and blend until smooth (mixture will be thick).
- For the Vegan Parmesan, add raw cashews, nutritional yeast, and garlic powder to the food processor and pulse until fine.
- Next drain chickpeas, reserving the aquafaba liquid. Pour 6 tablespoons aquafaba into a standing mixing bowl and beat on high using the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form, about 15 minutes.
- While beating the aquafaba, add nutmilk, applesauce, and flour into a separate mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Fold corn, Vegan Parmesan, and VeganEgg into the mixture.
- Add the aquafaba stiff peaks and continue folding with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into a 2 1/2 quart round soufflé baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and continue baking for an additional 20 minutes, or until it is browned on top and cooked in the center.
- Serve immediately.
Note: This recipe has not been tested with other egg replacements, but if you would like to try, the recipe calls for the equivalent of 2-3 eggs.
*You will need 1/2 cup Vegan Parmesan for this recipe, and the remainder can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for several weeks.