- 1 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grind almonds in food processor. Add 1/4 cup maple syrup and process until combined.
- Insert cupcake liners in muffin tin. Add 1 tablespoon of crust mixture into each and flatten.
- Soak dates for 2 minutes in hot water. Add pecans and dates to food processor and pulse until they become a thick paste.
- Add 1vanilla and process until combined, about 30 seconds.
- Add filling to each cup.
- Chill for 20-30 minutes. Serve.
Note: Leftovers will keep in the fridge up to 1 week.