- 1 cup Homemade Nut Milk
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour*
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup blueberries (optional)
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (more to serve)
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- Add rolled oats to a blender or food processor and blend it until flour.
- Add wheat flour, baking powder, and flaxseed meal to the blender. Pulse to combine.
- Add bananas, plant-based milk, maple syrup and mix again.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick griddle over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup mixture onto heated griddle. Flip to turn over when bubbles start to appear on the surface of each pancake. Cook until brown on both sides. Repeat until all mixture has been used.
- Enjoy with warm maple syrup.
Note: Making this recipe using a high-speed blender will help clean up. In that
case, add blueberries to each pancake individually.
*Whole wheat pastry flour may be substituted with gluten free, all-purpose baking mix.