- Rosemary Syrup*
- 1 cup sucanat
- 1 cup water
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 bunch rosemary sprigs, fresh
- 4 cups white wine or white grape juice
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 1/4 cup Rosemary Syrup
- 1/4 cup lychee syrup
- 6 grapes, sliced in half
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 4 lychees, in syrup, sliced in half
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 orange, segmented
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Dissolve sugar in water in a medium pot, then add cardamom pods and rosemary sprigs and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain through fine mesh sieve and set aside to cool.
- Add fruit, wine/grape juice, rosemary syrup and lychee syrup into a large pitcher and macerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Add sparkling water and ice cubes. Stir then serve.
*The Rosemary Syrup recipe yields 1/2 cup, while only 1/4 cup is needed to make the Clericot.