- 2 cups pumpkin puree*
- 1 cup Homemade Nut Milk or store-bought plant-based milk
- 2/3 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup banana, ripe, mashed
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients except chia seeds to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add chia seeds and blend again, adding more nut milk if necessary.
- Pour into four bowls. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, several hours or overnight.
- Dust with cinnamon before serving. Can be topped with Pear Whipped Cream or Basic Thick Cashew Cream.
*Make sure to use plain pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.