- 1 3/4 cups Homemade Nut Milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour*
- 1/3 cup sucanat
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Mix nut milk and vanilla paste/extract in a large bowl. Add flour, sucanat, corn starch and baking powder then stir until combined.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and cook until golden brown on each side (according to manufacturer instructions). Remove and serve.
*You may use gluten-free flour blend in place of whole wheat pastry flour.