- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dairy-free milk (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Dairy-Free Cream Cheese (3/4 cup store-bought or 1 batch homemade)
- Noodle Kugel
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1 batch Dairy-Free Cream Cheese
- 1/2 apple, cored and finely chopped
- 4 1/2 ounces gluten-free wide ribbon noodles, uncooked
- 3 1/2 tablespoons applesauce (store-bought or homemade)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon (plus more for garnish)
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Strain cooked noodles then return to the pot and add applesauce, maple syrup and cinnamon then stir until ingredients are melted.
- Add dairy-free cream cheese, apples and raisins and toss to combine.
- Transfer to an 8×8 inch baking dish, smoothing out the top and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, remove foil, and bake for another 10 minutes until noodles are golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, wild berries, or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Slice and serve.