- 1 1/2 cups golden beets
- 1 cup carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 bunches organic kale, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pack broccoli sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 tablespoon basil
- Place kale, beets (peeled and shredded), carrots, green onion, hemp seeds, bell peppers, and broccoli sprouts in a large mixing container.
- Prepare the dressing by combining vinegar, tamari, tahini, garlic, and basil in a blender and blending until smooth.
- Pour dressing over kale mixture and toss until kale is well coated. (“Massaging” the kale for 2-3 minutes will make it softer.)