- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup (3 cubes) green banana biomass**
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bag frozen corn, thawed*
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Mix green banana biomass** and water in your food processor until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until desired consistency.
- Serve chilled or warm.
Note: This corn chowder can be made “raw” with the following substitutions:
*You can use 2 cups raw corn, cut from cob instead of frozen corn.
**You can use 1/2 cup raw cashews instead of green banana biomass.