- 1 1/2 cups Homemade Nut Milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 tablespoons sucanat
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Berry Bliss Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Once the skillet has come to temperature, add 3 tablespoons of batter with a ladle, twirling the pan around to make a thin circle.
- Cook the crepe for 1-2 minutes, or until it begins to cook on the underside and the batter gets darker in color.
- Use a knife to loosen the edges, then flip and cook one additional minute.
- Remove from griddle and continue with the rest of the batter.
Berry Bliss Sauce
- Add ingredients to a saucepan and place over medium heat until bubbling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Use a wooden spoon to mash up the berries then simmer for 10-12 minutes, mashing occasionally as desired.
- Transfer to a glass jar or container and let cool.
- Store in refrigerator. Reheat before serving.
Note: These crepes are also perfect when filled with fresh fruit, or for an extra special treat, try a smear of our Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.