- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fresh berries, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins, yellow or red
- 1/8 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped*
- 1/8 cup pecans, toasted, chopped (optional)*
- 1/8 cup prunes, dried, pitted, no sugar added, chopped
- 1 1/2 bananas, ripe
- 1/2 fresh orange, cut in half
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Add raisins, walnuts, pecans, prunes, and vanilla, then mix.
- Add oatmeal and stir until well combined.
- Layer the bottom of a glass baking dish with halved berries, then squeeze the orange over the berries.
- Add oatmeal mixture on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes and serve while warm.
Note: *To toast walnuts and pecans, place on baking sheet and roast in a 400°F oven for 5-8 minutes.