When it comes to the plant-based lifestyle, there is plenty to discuss.
From understanding the science behind a plant-based diet to meal preparation tips to mindset challenges, we have a lot of territory to cover.
We know that because we have been writing articles exclusively about the whole food, plant-based lifestyle for over two years.
We recently reviewed what have been our top blogs of 2016 as chosen by our readers, based on page views.
The resulting list of Top 10 Blog Posts is fascinating.
After analyzing it, here are some of our conclusions:
- You Love to Learn About Oil: Specifically, why it can harm your health and tips about how to cook without it!
- You Want a Deeper Understanding: You are eager to read more about the plant-based diet, from its complete definition to how to create a ‘perfect’ plant-based meal.
- You Crave Information About Protein: My guess is that you have probably heard the myth that it is impossible to get enough protein in a plant-based diet.
- You Are Nacho Nuts: You apparently LOVE the topic of nachos. Our article on the subject made the list, and the corresponding recipe was also your favorite on our top recipes list!
- You Are Interested in Specifics (and Visuals): For example, you are keen to learn how to read a food label the right way and how to eat plant-based without counting calories.
For your reading pleasure, here is the complete line-up of your favorite articles.